Join our team of API experts and learn how to use Excel together with TWS to manage your IBKR account and utilize automated trading apps.
Review the outline below, be sure to explore our samples and test in a simulated trading account.
- Introduction to the TWS Excel API & Initial Setup
- Using RealTimeData (RTD) server for Excel
- The Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) in Excel using a sample spreadsheet
- ActiveX in Excel, with a TWS Sample spreadsheet
- Advanced TWS DDE Functionality
- Diagnosing Issues and Troubleshooting with the TWS API
Disclosure: Interactive Brokers
The analysis in this material is provided for information only and is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad-based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to specific securities, commodities, currencies, or other instruments, those references do not constitute a recommendation by IBKR to buy, sell or hold such investments. This material does not and is not intended to take into account the particular financial conditions, investment objectives or requirements of individual customers. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice.