How do they work? Are these a suitable short-term trading option for you?
Eddy Lam, Managing Director Head of Asia, Direxion
Thu, Oct 31, 2019 4:00 AM – 5:00 AM EDT
- How do Leveraged ETFs get their magnified exposure
- Weighing the risk/reward of trading Leveraged and Inverse ETFs
- Focusing on those with short-term trading intentions
- Addressing the impact of compounding on performance –“the path matters”
- Current short-term macro themes being expressed with Leveraged and Inverse ETFs
Sponsored by Direxion Asia
If you can’t join us for the live presentation, stay registered for on-demand access to the recording and associated webinar notes.
Disclosure: Interactive Brokers
The analysis in this material is provided for information only and is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security. To the extent that this material discusses general market activity, industry or sector trends or other broad-based economic or political conditions, it should not be construed as research or investment advice. To the extent that it includes references to specific securities, commodities, currencies, or other instruments, those references do not constitute a recommendation by IBKR to buy, sell or hold such investments. This material does not and is not intended to take into account the particular financial conditions, investment objectives or requirements of individual customers. Before acting on this material, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice.